What can USTA Eastern do for you?
Schools and After School Providers that become USTA Organizational Members and commit to a comprehensive tennis program qualify for various benefits.
Below is a list of potential benefits available to Schools that partner with USTA Eastern:
1. The opportunity to host a School Tennis Workshop. This is a 3-hour interactive workshop conducted by a USTA Eastern Schools Clinician that will provide Physical Education Teachers with training on how to easily incorporate tennis in their curriculum.
2. The School Tennis Curriculum Kit. Developed by Dr. Robert Pangrazi and other experts in the field, the USTA School Tennis Curriculum meets NASPE standards and contains a complete teaching manual, instructional DVD, quick-reference pocket guide, and a CD of animated station signs.
3. Access to deeply-discounted equipment through the USTA Discount Equipment program.
4. The ability to apply for grants at the Regional, Sectional, and/or National levels.
5. The opportunity to host a School Tennis Assembly.
6. Technical expertise from USTA Eastern Staff and Clinicians.
Joe Steger, Sectional Schools Program Coordinator