You can learn to play tennis in public or private court throughout USTA Eastern. To find a facility near you, click on one of the regional links below:
- Long Island
- New York City (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island)
- Northern New Jersey (Passaic, Essex, Bergen, Hudson and Union counties)
- Northern New York (Albany, Saratoga Springs, Schenectady, Troy and Utica)
- Southern (Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Dutchess, Orange, Sullivan and Ulster Counties; and Greenwich, Conn.)
- Western (Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Ithaca and Binghamton)
These facilities are made up by:
Tennis Welcome Centers - Each Tennis Welcome Center will vary by type of facility, programming and amenities. However, they will all offer outstanding introductory tennis programs.
Parks & Rec Departments - Nearly 70% of ALL tennis in the United States is played on public courts, meaning park and recreation agencies play a vital role in the overall health of the sport.
And our community programs:
Community Tennis Associations (CTA's) - From access to grants and scholarships, to low cost master liability and accident insurance, to assistance with building a website, there's many benefits in starting a Community Tennis Association. USTA Eastern works with over 50 CTA's that help foster the growth of tennis throughout the Section.