The Eastern Adult Tennis Foundation is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization created to bring public attention and financial support for worthy, grassroots tennis programs for adult and senior participation.
The Foundation’s mission is accomplished by:
- Providing grant and seed monies to outstanding programs designed to increase participation in adult tennis within the USTA Eastern Section.
- Increasing outreach to Community Tennis Associations, inner-city areas and lower income communities to make them aware that grants are available for adult, senior, and super senior tennis programs.
- Promoting the health benefits of tennis to adults and seniors.
- Providing grants to start up adult and senior wheelchair tennis programs and special population programs.
- Awarding grants annually for senior and adult team assistance and community initiatives.